What do you have planned for the school holidays? Melbourne has a range of fantastic activities to keep your kids active (and out of this cold winter weather!).
- Fitness First gyms have a FREE School Holidays Fitness Program for Teens aged 14-18 years giving them access to group exercise classes.
- How about some ice skating? Medibank Icehouse has some fantastic activities throughout the school holidays including snowman building competitions or Disney’s Frozen karaoke competition. They are also having free beginners lessons every day of the school holidays too.
- As usual, Melbourne Zoo has free entry for children under 16 years every day of the school holidays.
- Why not try making a scarecrow at Federation Square’s rooftop vegie garden?
- While not the healthiest activity for the holidays, it’s probably the cutest – Enjoy a Mr Men and Little Miss Children’s High Tea at the Langham