Miriam is an experienced public speaker and is available to come and talk to Schools, Childcare centres, Mother’s groups, Maternal and Child Health Nurses, GPs, Corporate Family groups, and anyone who may be interested in children’s nutrition.
- Managing Fussy eating in children of all ages
- Let the fun begin – Introducing solids
- Learning the label – How to navigate food labels
- Managing the juggle – Feeding children as a working parent
- The relationship between diet and behaviour
- What weight is healthy weight? – Obesity in Australian children
Contact us for information regarding other topics and fees for presentations.